Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Oh Husbands...

He knew this was coming. Just a matter of time really. I wish I could tell you all the funny things that he/we do and say. Who knows how we entertain ourselves so darn much but we're having a blast.

This incriminating photo was taken after we had nodded off watching some show. I woke up (may have been shoved to the floor considering his left elbow) Once I looked back and saw this model pose, I had to get a shot. I suppose we must always look our best.

Seeing this explains so much of why I find his elbow/arm/or once - hand, on my face at night as my head is usually where his right elbow is in this photo. And yes, I said hand. That was by far the most humorous at 4 in the morning. I guess it just needed a place to rest and covering the entirety of my face seemed like a good option. I was too confused and tired to do anything about it, so I think we actually maintained that position for quite a while. That's either love or exhaustion folks.

All in all, we laugh together entirely too much, but to quote Martha on this one - I consider it a very "Good Thing".

3 comments:

Squiddo said...

good to know humor runs both in the family and deeply.

Candy said...

Yahoooo to marital hilarity! Bliss.

Mrs. Dr. D said...

No one ever really explained to me that tandem sleeping would be such a delicate waltz (or rugby match, depending on the night). This stuff can get dangerous, ammiright? Glad you guys are able to laugh it off, though :)

Post a Comment