Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tribute to Glen

Hansard that is, not Miller.

This is just a quick post until I can fill you in on more of what's been going on, but I gots lots I want to do today, so you'll have to be content with this tidbit for now. And it's a juicy one, so enjoy.

This is what you get when you mix the following ingrediants:

1. A three day weekend with the Bakers (and Tlo)
2. A long day at LACMA
3. Glen Hansard singin his heart out
4. Ashley in the car after having chugged some (gross) coffee
5. The desire to hit every note you hear




On a side note, if any of our kids get married, I vote for hyphenating the last names to Diehl-Baker. Cause it sounds like Deal Breaker.

The end.

4 comments:

Mrs. Dr. D said...

Ahahaha... Diehl-Baker. Love it.

justin said...

K, I just flashed to 20-30ish years from now, laughed, cried, exclaimed WTF at least three times, and now am ready to comment on the Deal-braker postulate. I think it's fantastic! A real Diehl-Baker if you ask me!

justin said...

P.S. I had to take off my sunglasses because they fogged up from all of the excitement and extensive exhaling of exact (e)harmonies.

Sweet Lub said...

Hahaha! I was wondering about that in the video. Well I'd say we did an emphatically excellent execution of the song.

Post a Comment