Thursday, May 6, 2010

I did it!!


Today I have finally finished uploading the majority of our wedding photos onto facebook.

If you would like to see them, you can click Here and Here

To wet your appetite, feast your eyes on these :]






I am officially worn OUT. I feel like I just wasted hours of my life doing such a tedious task. However, it is long over due so I hope everyone enjoys browsing through them as much as we do.

Yesterday I was very productive. In a sense. I discovered that OB has some amazing antique stores. I mean just incredible. So I spent a good part of the day there shopping around. I ended up buying this old blue suitcase that had me at, "hello I'm a suitcase", and some fantastic old books that I'm excited to dive into. Plus they look so nifty.

Then I went to this tiny thrift store by the Henry's on Genesee and found this full of character old wooden chair that also called out to me. When I asked the elderly gentleman that was running the store how much it was (I had to ask twice because he was a little hard of hearing), he winked at me and said, "Five Dollahs". So I snatched that thing right up, brought it home, gave it a good wipe down and a little bit of sanding, and voila!

He works well for our music corner. We hung one guitar on the wall and kept the other on the stand next to the chair, and then put Scott's djembe on the other side. I still need to find a happy place for the cajon, but for now he works well as a couch side table.

Alright, I need a break from internet for a little after all that picture uploading. I'm exhausted!

More later.

3 comments:

Squiddo said...

That Blue suitcase is SWEET. You pack that full of like, my old Duran Duran tee-shirt, one pair of fruit of the looms, one pair of tube socks, some toothpaste/brush, I could go on.

Sweet Lub said...

...If I want to pack two Duran Duran tees and throw in a pair of pants I might have to downsize the toothpaste and brush to travel size. Maybe just choose one sock too. But I plan on giving it a whirl next time we come up to see you guys so I'll show and tell my progress.

justin said...

I was going to post "What do you do with a blue vintage suitcase?" But, the prior to posts answered my question. Hmph.

Post a Comment