Sunday, March 7, 2010

Let me tell you...

Jen mentioned in an email a while back that anyone breathing and with a kick of humor in them should check out Modern Family. I logged that somewhere in the back of my mind along with, "Oh! We need sour cream" -- also known as, Things I Will Forget That I Intentionally Am Trying To Remember. Most commonly this list has any groceries I think about throughout the day that we need and don't bother to write down since I have a Most Excellent Memory, funny things I want to tell Jana, Robin, or Scott, birthdays, where I put that dang rolling pin, and whether or not I replied to emails.

However, recently I was working on a more mundane dinner/kitchen cleaning task, and decided that some visual entertainment might be nice and magically my brain recalled the name of the show.

Hilarious. My favorite character is Cameron - Mitchell's partner. And Mitchell. And maybe Manny. They are the best. Scott and I laughed ridiculously hard at the Moon Landing episode. Holy Moly.

Scott's favorite character is Phil I think. But Cam almost got him with the moon landing.

So if you haven't watched it...do. But more importantly, if you know where on earth (online) that I can watch ALL of the episodes LET ME KNOW!! I am Huluing it now, but they only post 5 random episodes at a time. Poopers.

Gimme gimme gimme, I need I need I need!


Bill Murray at his finest.

Well, I decided to kick this week off right...so I need to go finish baking some cookies.

Haben Sie eine gute Nacht!

2 comments:

Mrs. Dr. D said...

Try surfthechannel.com for Modern Family. I never watch live TV anymore, I just wait for it to go up online :) Btdubs, the Cates LOVEEEEE Modern Family. You're in good company!

Sweet Lub said...

You are WONDERFUL!! My life is now complete.

Post a Comment