Thursday, February 4, 2010

finished! and begun...

just a quick note before i go try a new recipe for dinner (williams sonoma carrot soup) -- i took a break from all major work today because my body woke me up with, "Don't even think about it!" this morning. perhaps i showed off my buff strength a bit too much the past day or two. time to take it a little easier and incorporate more sitting in my day.

so today i finished my latest little creature! woot. i'm not sure if this will be the one for wee cousin or not. i have one more i want to do and then i'll decide. but this is phil ~


he's happy to have a face. i also started a new project for our bedroom. i'm making a small round pillow for the bed...maybe. we'll see how it turns out. you'd really think i'd be sick of all things yarn related now, but no hives have shown up yet. so we press on!




off to dice some carrots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment