Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CUTIE guy

I know what you're thinking right now. first: BLEAHHH WHAT A CUTE LITTLE GUY!! and second: did Heidi and Scott have a child in secret 3 years ago and hide him in a closet??

I know, it's what you're thinking. oddly enough, no, we did not. but Scott and I have decided that this is what our little guy would look like. we hope.

I just can't get enough of that little grin. Danielle Thompson is a crazy talented woman with a very creative blog. creative and colorful. but the lady takes some bomb photos. this is her son, but I might have to steal him. I'm just warning you.

Have you ever been listening to music whilst doing something else for a long while and then suddenly realized that the song that is playing has been slowly and sneakily driving you insane?? I'm sorry to say it's happened to me on more than one occasion, and sadly, with some artists that I truly love. it's just that sometimes...Oy

I was just listening to some music that Scott sent me, and the link has been playing for about 52 minutes now and I suddenly realized that I am severely agitated and want to kick something. why? this UBER repetitive song has been playing for 12 minutes now. I generally take to having strong speaks with the artist while I hastily change the music.

this happens to be how Sufjan Stevens and I didn't speak for a week. a while back Scott and I went on a random binge of cleaning our room and closets to make room for all the stuff that we brought from our homes. I was sweating through trying to fit all of our winter wear in a little plastic box, completely surrounded by cardboard boxes and clothes and doo-dads and such when I realized Sufjan had gone on one of his 6 minute rants that had far too many "AhhhhhhhhhhOhhhhhhhAhhhh"s in it. I hurled myself into the living room, and I think I made this face at him

before changing to something more soothing.

I think I hurt his feelings, because we didn't speak for days. but we are ok now. sometimes Bon Iver has to intervene, but mostly we're ok.

well, I am trying to gather the gusto to head out to the market. bribing myself sometimes helps. i.e. i might let myself stop at the bookstore or craft store if I'm good. we'll see though, sometimes I throw a fit when the claustrophobia that is the PB Henry's over takes me and there's a three cart pile-up to get to the zucchini. flailing has yet to help but pulling my hair out and yelling "BLEAH!" has done the trick once or twice.

we're halfway through the week everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment