Thursday, February 25, 2010

Before Bed...

Per Holly's request, and because I can't contain my excitement any longer -- here are Marta and Sam (Nanny's maid and Nicolas' birthday present)


I do not have any pictures of the making of Marta...she rather just came to be. But she is a most cheerful maid and requested to be sent to my Nannylein asap.


Her references for Nanny...we must always be so proper

All ready to go!


This is Sam, prior to his face being decided upon


He got tired of waiting for me.


But finally he was finished

And cute as can be

Ready to meet his new buddy, Nicolas (hence the "N" cape)

Of course, Sam insisted upon writing a birthday letter to Nicolas (my right hand was killing me by the end. How do you right-ies do it??). And drawing a picture (with Scott's help)

But finally he was ready to snuggle in for the long journey.

And off they both went. I had SO much fun making them and hope to do more fun projects like this in the near future. I believe my Bubba-son has been sorely neglected. Hmm...

Last two pictures and then we're off to bed! Lookit what the husband brought home for me!


I know, you are just so jealous, but I am afraid that he is taken!! You may borrow him on loan though, by appointment if I think that you are good enough (Justin, let's face it, you're a shoo in)

AND tonight I made my very first Souffle!! I would put a picture up but since it was a small souffle in a large dish, the pictures did not make it look so appealing. But be impressed nevertheless! A Souffle I tell you! Spinach and Gruyeres Souffle. It was....good but I think I'd prefer chocolate :}

I do have a picture of the "Sweet Potato" Pie that I made though (YAMS Martha) with the correct vegetable this time, despite Martha's wily ways

Mmmm Yum.

Ok, now you all had better be in bed at this hour. I know I should, so, Bis Morgan!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment