Friday, April 30, 2010

Though your pillow is soft and deep


I have done it! The apartment is painted (again)! We're loving the gray much much more than the blue and beginning to do all those lovely things like put up pictures and hang things on the walls. My next project will be painting my two canvases that are supposed to go up over the fireplace. I'm still having a hard time deciding what to paint exactly, but I'm just going to dive in and hope it'll come to me.

I also got my wedding band back on Monday and had my ring cleaned while I was there. So nice to have that all done. I feel so shiny


Last weekend we had such a wonderful time going up to see Justin and Ashley. It was so nice to just have some time to chat with good friends, watch some modern family, and have a picnic in the park.
















Here are some photos of the fun we had. I promise Justin and Scott really did play frisbee too :]

The other big news of the week is that Scotto finally bit the bullet and bought the parts for his/our new computer! It has taken over our dining table and I have learned many a new term. Sometimes, I'll admit, I get a little distracted while Scott's explaining the gigabyte motherboard processing speed as it pertains to the dual integrated audio codecs, when I start looking at the shiny new parts. It all begins to sound a little like Charlie Brown's teacher to me, but I try really hard. I probably retain more than I let on, but let's not show off now.















I think Cory is coming over tomorrow for a play date so the Mister may be in heaven.

Speaking of tomorrow, I am going with some of the teachers from the preschool to an all day conference tomorrow. I feel very privileged that they invited me to go with them, but it also means that I need to be at the church at 5:30 am. Aka Poopin Early. Therefore I really need to be asleep right now. So I will leave you with this - Scott and I finally put up some shelves that we've been meaning to get to, but then put off due to the impending painting ordeal.

I also wanted to show you this Awesome old camera case that I found at the largest thrift store known to man in downtown. Really cool store barring the old asian man I came across droppin his drawers to try on a pair of pants. In the middle of the book section. Tried not to make eye contact right then and hustle on my way. But I would consider this camera case a steal at $2.95. Super fun.


Of course I'll use it...what are you talking about??

Alright, I'm yawning up a storm here and the thought of 5am is giving me a headache.

Hope you all get to sleep in tomorrow. I will grumpily be thinking of you as I sip my triple shot coffee.

1 comments:

justin said...

Could I have those pics of us in the park? It'll help me get through this next month, thinking of fun times in the park! Nice wall color, camera bag, and oh yeah new PC (shoulda boughta mac).

Post a Comment