Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hi, remember me?

My profuse apologies! Things have been hipping and hopping around our place as of late, and time to sit down and blog has been something of a whimsical dream.

The mister and I knocked out two more weddings last week, both of which were a blast, but experienced separately by us seeing as they were on the same day in rather different parts of the state. Bummer.

Here are a few pics from Kevin and Kimi's wedding though. Easily one of my favorite weddings ever.


Kelly and Jeanette, stylin as always.

Kimi crying already, but still ridiculously gorgeous

A shot of the decor. I can't believe how much work went into this wedding. I thought I was nuts...

Two lovely bridesmaids. There was a mild debate between my family as to which Yama girl is the most beautiful. Tough call friends. My vote might go for Marya, but don't tell.

There was a guy behind them singing all the words to the song. Hilarious.


Mama Yama. Perhaps my favorite Italian. Ever. Especially after the homemade Torrone wedding favors. Yum!

I also spent a glorious day in the city with Jana and Victoria at a phenomenal tea salon in Ghirardelli Square.

Is it just me, or does that fabric look a little like something from Taylor Linens??


The menu of glory



Tea for Three - surprisingly filling

I would go back in a heartbeat. The food was tasty, the tea was scrumptious, and the atmosphere was fantastically girly. Bet you didn't know I had it in me, did ya?

I got back from the Bay Monday afternoon and have been working all this week. It's been great fun and I've loved the classes I've gotten to be in, but by far the highlight of my week was yesterday around 5pm. One of my favorite little tykes, maybe about 20 months old, said my name as he was leaving with his mom. The cheeks on the child alone would make you melt. Now add to that the fact that the majority of his vast and wildly extensive vocabulary consists of, "More pease?", "Go outside?", "No", and "Mommy come", and you will better understand why his waving and saying, "Bye-bye Heidi" would take the coveted spot of Most Amazing Moment Of My Week. It kills.

Well, there will be more updates later, but for now I want to get off the computer and start enjoying this three day weekend!! Woohoo!

As a quick side note, could someone please get around to having a baby girl? Boys are adorable and all, and I've found some great stuff to make for wee cousin to be, but you're breaking my heart with graphics like these:


Kim? Back from your honeymoon yet? Heh heh :] Mostly kidding, mostly kidding...

2 comments:

Julie said...

Aww... How fun! I love playing with the little ones and I completely agree... SOMEONE needs to have a baby girl. Just not me. Not yet. ;-)

Unknown said...

Heidi, you're not kidding. That adorable graphic makes me want to have a girl even more!
-Kimi

Post a Comment