Thursday, November 24, 2011

Baby Induced Madness or Nesting?

There are some projects that I've been working on. I've been a little hesitant to do too much because I know that once I start this ball rolling, it will be hard to stop it. And it turns out I was right. I've got the itch now and I'm finding it difficult to stop.


I'm making E a small collection of personalized onesies. Is that partially insane?


Does it help or hurt my case that I bought a range of sizes so he will fit them for the whole first year?


This blanket was actually not originally intended for Ev when I first started it. But as it turned out in the end, whether it's because I took too long to make it, or the baby moved states, it's Evan's now. I finally finished it and held onto it until we found out whether we were having a boy or girl. If it was a girl I would feminize it a little more, but as luck would have it, it's perfect for our little papa bear. I stitched his name in it last week when my craze picked up hot and heavy again. 

I can't help it folks. I am the girl that knitted scarves for all of her wedding guests as wedding favors/an alternative seating chart. I love doing this kind of stuff. If I had the time (and a rockin pattern) to make the onesies themselves, believe me, it would be happening. In my defense, we don't have a nursery for E yet so let's call this my version of nesting for now. I'm sure I'll burn out eventually....right?

If not, sorry husband.
Happy Day of Giving Thanks everyone! I hope you all are surrounded by people that you love and that love you!
h + e

0 comments:

Post a Comment