Tuesday, August 18, 2009

almost my bedtime

in all of my "researching" (as i like to label it), some of the things that get me the most excited are wonderfully created rooms in a cozy and unique looking house. there's nothing quite like a beautiful and fluffy white bed with gorgeous and clean colors all around. gets me every time. i start to wonder (and scheme) about how our first place will be...as i'm starting to think about my own Pillow of Goodness that i'm about to go visit, i couldn't help throwing these pictures up for you all to see.



i Love the clean but bright design of this bedroom. and that bed is about ready for me to practice my swan dive on.



come on. how could you possibly resist this loft?? the trees all around, the beautiful windows, and that bed. i need it. as my cousin would say, i Like it, i Love it, i Must Have it.



ok, nobody get any goofy idears. but i did love the concept and thus-ly bookmarked that page. maybe a little harsh/creepy for a baby, but you could pick up that idea and run very well with it. in any case, i think that teddy bear on the trundle just called my name. no more wedding shtuff for me tonight. i'm ready to shnooze.

i'll write more about actual wedding stuff later, i promise.
goodnight :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment