Friday, January 28, 2011

Ah the weekend...

I have the house to myself for a little while this evening as Scott is musically occupied until 9:30 or so. I have the laundry going, the dishwasher humming, the kitchen cleaned, garbage taken out...I figure I should rest for just a sec.

Whilst resting, I would like to share with you THESE:


From Noa Noa, I really like these pants. When I showed them to husband the other day, he kind of looked at them while squinting, a face that interprets to, "Really? How should I tell you that I'm not really diggin those?" While what he actually said was, "Hmm...I guess I'd have to see them on you". Wise choice of words husband. Because I am quickly stumbling into love here.

Anyway, I will get back to thinking about more chores and watching shows that Mr D doesn't care for. Amazing how I've had somewhere around 1,300 weekends in my lifetime and yet I get excited about nearly each and every one.

I am going to sleep in till 8:00 tomorrow! Don't try to stop me!
Peace out homies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment