Friday, September 25, 2009

let the race begin!

that's kind of what i feel like now. it is ... wait let me grab my calendar ... 57 days till the wedding. sorry, you can't tell the time lapse there, but i got a little distracted and started filling in my calendar with other things i had forgotten. so that "wait let me grab my calendar" was really like 20 minutes of waiting.

my calendar is filling up so fast, weekends are fleeing like it's their last hope, i have lists of things i need to get done or nail down by certain dates ~ most important of which are the invitations.
scott texted me this morning and let me know that karrie is dropping them off at the office today so i have some serious ants in mah pants to see them, hold them, play with them, and package them nicely.

UNfortunately and yet, very fortunately at the same time, we had to order our envelopes through another website that we didn't really expect to do. unfortunate because they will not come until monday. cryyying. but fortunately because we really like the envelopes that we're getting now. i think they will be perfect. ahh. it will be ok, we'll get them out early next week and everything will be a-ok.

last thing before i go hit that to do list for the weekend - scott and i worked on our wedding website last night. it is awwwesome. we make one freaking good team. we did steal some graphics from another genius (thanks ben) but with the limited time that we have, we can't make everything ourselves :}

can't wait for you guys to see it. should be up around monday or tuesday. woot woot.

alrighty, time to hit the planning!!

ps. this picture makes me really happy:



cute pic from 100lc

0 comments:

Post a Comment